Tuesday, 30 August 2011

A Finish and an Update

I wasn't supposed to start any new kits until I had finished a few of my works in progress, but this one was so sweet and small I thought I'd get it done so quickly it wouldn't matter!

The cross stitching went to plan, that was finished after a couple of days, but the backstitch was a real pain (not an easy chart to follow at all), so it's been sat in my stitching bag making me feel guilty for weeks now. So I pulled myself together and got through all the backstitching yesterday, and here she is:

Beatrix Potter's Hunca Munca
I've added a page to this blog to show off all my finishes: My Finishes

I've also been working on my QS Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate, here's how it's looking (no one is getting the chocolate away from that dragon!):

It won't be finished for the HAED August reward program, but I still managed to get a fair bit done. I'm going back to working on my Siberian Tiger for a while now.

1 comment: