Sunday 20 July 2014

July 2014 WIPocalypse Check In

I've not been very good at posting updates recently, but I've got plenty of stitching done, and have nearly completed the goals I had set for the year.

Cat Cushion - Finished! (Just needs to be made into a cushion)


Siberian Tiger - Finished!


For the Christmas Ornament 2014 SAL:






Birthday Card for my sister:

And a small finish:


The theme for July's update is: It’s halfway to Christmas.  Do you start your holiday stitching this early?  If so, what do you hope to accomplish this year?

I don't normally start my Christmas stitching until Autumn, and I end up not getting all I want to done. This year I've been participating in a Christmas SAL, so I've been working on my Christmas cards and ornaments since January!
So far I've stitched designs for 7 cards, 2 gift tags and 1 ornament.
I'm hoping to finish at least one a month between now and December, and if I have time perhaps a small chart for framing too :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have gotten a ton of stuff done! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job! I love your projects. Congrats on all the finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat theme things! You can stitch!

    ReplyDelete