Thursday 3 March 2011

QS Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate progress 03.03.11


This is my most recent start, the Heaven and Earth Designs Quick Stitch of "Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate".

I've started in the top left corner and will be working across. I'm stitching on 18 count aida which I've not used before, two strands over one stitch, full cross stitches.

Here's my progress so far:


This is the finished design: QS Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate

It's a very enjoyable stitch so far, and I can't wait to get to the little dragon's face (he reminds me very much of one of our cats, who just happens to be a greedy little thing as well!).

1 comment:

  1. I think I know the feeling of the project. I may get sick if I eat too much chocolate, though.

    ReplyDelete