Thursday 3 March 2011

New Stash! Endangered Species Cross Stitch Chart book

Seems I'm not allowed to start any new projects until I get my numbers of works in progress down I have to appease the hording side of my personality rather than my starting new things side. I've picked up quite a few bargains from ebay (like my Some Enchanted Evening cross stitch kit for £2.50 including P&P).

So I logged in just to see what was on there and noticed a cross stitch chart book called "Endangered Species" by Cross My Heart. No bids, with less than a minute to go, and starting bid 50p. It seemed too good a buy to miss it so I snapped it up (total came to £1.50 including P&P).

Here's the link to the Amazon page: Endangered Species

Another bit of stash to add to the growing pile - more incentive to get some finishes in!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Sometimes I am like that with my stitching supplies too, even I've had a knitting fever lately.

    ReplyDelete