Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014!

Well it's been a shockingly long time since I last updated this blog. With it being New Year's Day though, it's time to get back to blogging my cross stitch stuff.

And also it's time for New Year's Stitching Resolutions!

I'm going to limit myself as far as possible to two new starts this year, one for my sister's baby due in March, and another for a friend's birthday (excepting small stitches like cards of course).

Other resolutions are to make some good progress on my WIPs, maybe even a couple of finishes! I'm setting up a page to list them and photos taken of where I am now with them, and then I'll see how far I've got with them on 31st December 2014!

Happy New Year to all, may it be full of unexpected but welcome stash additions, plenty of quality stitching time and some nice finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment